We're looking for developer advocates to join codedamn. We're a fast-growing startup building the technology stack used by developers and learners around the world. We need someone like you who can be the face of our outreach efforts to aspiring developers, educate them about programming and about the work we're doing here, and stay in touch with the community of developers on a daily basis.
What this role is
- You have to be a developer! This is a high ownership high accountability role where you'd be shaping the face of codedamn in front of other developers and content creators. You can hold technical conversations only if you're a developer yourself.
- You should have excellent writing and communication skills. Documenting, first level debugging issues for content creators and users, simplifying interactive coding course creation process for others to understand easily, and promoting codedamn playgrounds are some of your core responsibilities.
- You'd have to stay in touch with the product/technical team to understand newly released features.
- Handling responses and feedback from developers across Discord, crisp, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
What this role is not
- Micromanaging - we don't do that here. If you need to be told exactly what needs to be done otherwise you won't be able to work, the job might not be good for you.
- Low ownership and accountability
- Paid conferences trips and outside city trips - We aim to do this at some point in our company lifecycle (likely after our seed round), but at this point we're looking for expanding online only.
Does this sound like something that will interest you? Come work with us and help us educate the next billion developers on the planet.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying