Codedamn is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Creator Relationship Manager to educate, nurture, and develop the creator ecosystem on https://codedamn.com.
At codedamn, we're keen on providing the best learning eco-system for programmers and for that, we're onboarding top creators and industry leaders from across the globe to create courses and content on the platform.
Being a Creator Relationship Manager means becoming the bridge between codedamn and the top instructors. You will be responsible for carrying out communications between creators and the codedamn team along with helping them navigate throughout the platform.
As a Creator Relationship Manager, your primary responsibilities would include:
1. Hunting for new content creators for existing learning paths on https://codedamn.com
2. Pitching codedamn to new creators and carrying out communication with them.
3. Coordinating with the team for any major issue faced by creators.
4. Navigating the codedamn platform along with https://codedamn.com/instructor dashboard to creators.
5. Helping creators set up their courses on https://codedamn.com/instructor.
7. Hunting for new content creators for new learning paths.
8. Researching on new courses and learning paths.
9. Coordinating and keeping a check with existing instructors, especially the top ones
1. You have to be moderately technical.
2. Need to be proficient with verbal and written communication skills.
3. Should be comfortable and familiar with codedamn's tech stack and entire platform.
(P.S. - Rewards and bonuses on every creator you onboard ;) )
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying